About Me

My photo
Me.Korean.Love. A hardcore Junseung shipper. I'm a K-Popper for 9 years...and yes, that a freakin long time but i love it -)

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Hyunseung's fact

DJ: Have you ever looked at a particular celebrity and felt that he/she/they were amazing? Who made you feel that way?



Jang Hyun Seung:  For me, amongst TVXQ sunbae-nim [seniors], I like U-Know Yunho sunbae-nim a lot. We go to the same hairdresser as U-Know Yunho sunbae-nim. We, Beast, met him coincidentally in the shop and were really blown away and so we came out of the shop without any words. Seeing Yunho sunbae-nim in the flesh at the hairdresser, because he’s so good-looking, I just let out a breath.. I’m also a celebrity, but because he was so good-looking, I was really taken aback


I never take that picture seriously....untill i found this article...wow i means he's really a fanboy of U-KNOW. Junhyung not gonna be happy bout this. Buy him Mercedes Junnie, go go go!!XD

No comments:

Post a Comment