About Me

My photo
Me.Korean.Love. A hardcore Junseung shipper. I'm a K-Popper for 9 years...and yes, that a freakin long time but i love it -)

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

To My Lovely Fren............

 I'm having a great time in Jay's showcase.....i got to see Jay in front liner so i can see Jay face so so clear ok? He's so cute and hot (not that he's not before) hehe...but i just standing there like this....








I just want to thanks all of you personally(lol not so personal i think)hehe....then i thought about to do this post just for you guys.....


Thanks you Ju...because of you i'd attend Jay's showcase and it so hella awesome...when you keep bugging me to buy the ticket and voice out that you will company me to KL really touched my heart...i act like i didn't care but honestly you're one of the reason that make it happen actually *poker face* lololo 


To my friend Paez....thanks for let me used your camera....oh btw even I can't use the camera at showcase...that camera is out of battery...how sad it is??I can handle it...*sigh* but i really appreciated it btw...at least I can see Jay...so clear ok?hahah I doesn't need camera anymore because i recorded it used my memory....LOL cheesy is it...??but i still love you though...*wink*

And Elaine...thanks for help me to buy the ticket....i really really owe you big this time...oh btw..you're lucky enough to go on stage and take a picture with Jay...so luckyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ok? Not that i jealous but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh you lucky girllllllllllll!!lololololo 

And Dija...thanks for let me stay at you place....oh we having a great together...talking about jay...spazzing about Jay...about Jay's manager *you sweet stalker* haha...lololo i already missed 'us'....hoping that we will meet next time and of course because of KPOP concert again....or can I just go visit KL and hang out with you???heheh

For Didi....you...my kpop friends that i love so much...lololo thanks for fetch me at the bus station and take me around Shah Alam....I have a great time...really...*hug you tightly*

And Liza....thanks for fetch me at the station bus...everytime i went to KPOP concert you're the one that will help me a lot....it really means a lot to me...thanks you so so much..



I'm having a bliss time...because i've such a good friends...because God let me meet wonderful people...








Can you guys understand my feeling?????




There is so much i want to say...but all i can say is.........





There is special love for you guys from the bottom of my heart





Wait...........!!!!




Not enough?? How bout....




For the last thing I can say is...........




Ok i think that it for now.........





5 comments:

  1. hahahaha LOL.. variety of kpop artist!! your words >>>> make my heart moving!!! love u too.. didi

    ReplyDelete
  2. despicable me 2... coming soon to cinema!!!! prepare to ROFL ><.. dare_dena

    ReplyDelete
  3. lupa nk letak nama...hehe..kim jaewanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. omo...omo... na do saranghae nae chingu ;) of course u can come anytime not just when got KPOP showcase or concert.... but certainly because of KPOP I have meet with various of great people and friends i love all KPOPers.... :) *hug n kisses from me to you too dear.....

    ReplyDelete