About Me

My photo
Me.Korean.Love. A hardcore Junseung shipper. I'm a K-Popper for 9 years...and yes, that a freakin long time but i love it -)

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

[INTERVIEW] BTOB on Cube Family

  • Minhyuk: 4minute sunbaenims monitored our first debut stage despite the fact that they were at Jeju Island. I thought they were only going to watch our first performances, but every time we appear on a show they monitor and tell us about it. To be honest I'm really touched by it and I'm thankful.
  • Changseob: We spent our trainee times with G.NA noona. She gives us a lot of advice on a daily basis. As for BEAST hyungs, since they are busy with the world tour we don't have time to run into each other. Few days back we ran into Hyunseung hyung and he told us to do well like our practices. Whenever the sunbaes tell us these things, it becomes a great strength for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment