About Me

My photo
Me.Korean.Love. A hardcore Junseung shipper. I'm a K-Popper for 9 years...and yes, that a freakin long time but i love it -)

Monday, June 18, 2012

TOP ANSWERING QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MEMBERS.

  • The person who changes the most on- and off-screen?
  • TOP: Daesung
  • The person who bathes the longest?
  • TOP: I’ve never been in there with them (laughs)
  • The person who sleeps the most?
  • TOP: G-Dragon
  • The person who sleeps the least?
  • TOP: That would be me. I can’t sleep more than 5 hours.
  • The person who looks in the mirror the most?
  • TOP: It’s probably me. I check my clothes and my appearance a lot.
  • The person with the cleanest room?
  • TOP: It might be me right now.
  • The person with the messiest room?
  • TOP: Me before (laughs).
  • The person who cooks the best?
  • TOP: I don’t know.
  • The person who’s the most provocative?
  • TOP: I don’t know.
  • The person who’s the most brash?
  • TOP: We’re all like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment