About Me

My photo
Me.Korean.Love. A hardcore Junseung shipper. I'm a K-Popper for 9 years...and yes, that a freakin long time but i love it -)

Friday, April 27, 2012

The sad life of an international fan

  • Korean fan: omg I wish I was sitting closer to the stage
  • International fan: the stream was lagging (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
  • Korean fan: Picked up my CD from the store today (◡‿◡✿)
  • International fan: lol paypal verification
  • Korean fan: le opens CD
  • International fan: le checks mail everyday for their cds to come
  • Korean fan: le takes photos
  • International fan: illegally edits fantaken photos
  • Korean fan: ᄏ ᄏ ᄏ ᄏ oppa 너무 재밌다
  • International fan: are the subs out yet
  • Korean fan: noona or someone younger?
  • International fan: does being 8000km apart bother you or

No comments:

Post a Comment