About Me

My photo
Me.Korean.Love. A hardcore Junseung shipper. I'm a K-Popper for 9 years...and yes, that a freakin long time but i love it -)

Thursday, April 26, 2012

  • me: how is it possible to have a favorite song
  • me: how is it possible to have a favorite album
  • me: how is it possible to have a favorite member
  • me: what do you mean they're straight
  • me: say they're 'just a band' one more time
  • me: no i can insult them as much as i want but you can't
  • me: wat. its totally normal to cry over bands
  • me: gay gay gay gay
  • me: they are the most perfect human beings
  • me: age doesn't matter
  • me: i need concert tickets
  • me: why don't they ever come to this country
  • me: what do you mean you like them too no you're not allowed they're mine
  • me: cries

No comments:

Post a Comment